Subject: [Leica] Relatives
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 19:17:44 +0100

Lovely scenes, Aram. Sorry to hear about your nephew. The handicapped son of
one of our secretaries died a couple of weeks ago. Every death is sad, but
especially those that run counter to the normal pattern (e.g. it is normal
for children to bury their parents, not the other way round).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain