Subject: [Leica] Film and digital times/leica content
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:31:35 -0800

Thanks. Ah, the magic of Leica. I told it before, but around 1985, my wife
and I were in Canada somewhere, may be even in Quebec. I was shooting with
my prized Olympus 4Ti. An older gentleman with a funny looking camera said
to me, that the Olympus is a good camera, but some days, I'd want a Leica.
18 years later, and with Bob Adler's prodding... :-)