Subject: [Leica] Six seconds hand held 12/19
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:14:41 -0500

This shot is interesting to me as I did print it a few years ago.
It was my second or third time shooting it. I lived about ten or fifteen
minutes away and would be "in the neighborhood" often so would go over there
and check it out. What it was looking like. I'd have a new perspective on it
having seen my last take on it. And I'd have a different lens on my camera
no doubt. Even a different camera. And I did shoot it with film once or
twice.
Its a Keyword so I I can see them all on a huge Adobe Bridge contact sheet
on my screen with metadata of various sorts under each thumbnail.

The norm on this thing is to show a shot we'd just done the day before or
during the week. Certainly recently. Its less common we're showing off one
of our old war horses. Icons.
Plenty of times I look at a recent shot I've posted on the lug gallery and
put a URL on the LUG to see it and I have major second thoughts about it
having in effect seen it through others eyes as a result of comments. I'll
delete it entirely and forget the whole thing every happened.
But with the old shots which I've lived with over years its different.

This shot though is  tad disturbing. I have love for it but also mixed
feelings. As there's lets face it a tree growing out the the guys head.
Against a red sky. But still I've lived with it. Its not a here today gone
tomorrow kind of shot for me. But no more trees out of the head.
--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/onthisAutumnday/

> From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
> Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:55:55 +0100 (CET)
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Six seconds hand held 12/19
>
> Rodin?

your shot takes some getting used to don't you worry Mark

thanks
> for posting when I procrastinate

Amiti?s
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1
> clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et
> Android.

Message du : 19/12/2011