Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:53:04 +0100 (CET)

29
31
32
35

stand out for me, with a preference for the fins
and for other reasons the shoeshine, which reminds me of yester years in
Brazil, but also of India where they insisted on polishing my sneakers ...

nice lens you bought there

Amiti?s
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android.

Message du : 17/12/2011 18:34