Subject: [Leica] Finally! My Iraq photo book is done
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 01:28:45 -0500

Frank,
That body armor makes contact sports kind of common out there! We don't
worry so much about knocking our heads together.

The concrete pour was a daily ritual, almost. Insurgents or US military
would blow up a target on a road and we'd have to go fill in the holes.

That particular day we were approached by an Iraqi family who wanted to
feed us but we had to refuse for both ours and the safety of the
family. I met some of the very nicest people ever out there.

Regards,
Phil Forrest