Subject: [Leica] Broken and Broke
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:45:00 -0800

Thanks Aram.
There are good prices right now on the body/lens combo that got pulverized.
Part of me says wait as they will announce a new 5D in February or March.
Another part says, it was a great camera, and now it's relatively
inexpensive; better get it while you can...
Part of me also says, "you have no money for this, stupid!!"  ;-)
Good luck in January; hope you get lots of fresh snow and clearing storms,
Bob