Subject: [Leica] LONG lenses + M9 or M8
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:37:02 -0500

Has anyone stacked an SLR lens longer than 135mm onto an adapter and
used it at infinity on an M9 or M8? I'm thinking of finding a 300mm
f/4.5 AIS Nikkor and doing just this with my M9. Strictly for long
shots. Far off wildlife, surfers, compression of city streets,
whatever. With the M9 I'd have the benefit of chimping and for the
shots I'm envisioning, I don't think that fine focus would be a big
deal.
Your opinions are appreciated.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] LONG lenses + M9 or M8)