Subject: [Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 07:28:38 -0800

Gene - Hope it's not too cold in Iowa- here is it about 50 F this morning. I
turned in my DMR battery to Leica NJ and they sold me a rebuilt one for
$150- and not their normal $190 price since I had the R9/DMR CLA'd.  I have
2 R8's with motor drives and both batteries are shot. What is the name/email
of the guy who redid a battery for you? Leica NJ wants $285 to have that
battery refurbished in Germany. Best, Stasys