Subject: [Leica] OT: Help Looking for FAST SD card
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 09:34:47 -0600

Nathan,

I intend to. Thanks for the help.

Jim

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT: Help Looking for FAST SD card)
Message from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] OT: Help Looking for FAST SD card)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT: Help Looking for FAST SD card)