Subject: [Leica] My Occupy images as Youtube videos
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:39:14 -0500

I think photographers will have to be doing ambiance recordings to
accompany their slide shows.  The first one works well, the second one has
the same music as the first so it was strange to watch right after the
first.  The third one didn't work for me sound-wise.  I was expecting riot
type sounds not a happy coronet, and then the nonconformity of the happy
music with the right of people being stomped by stormtroopers was too
surreal to continue.  There might be something to that.

Chris