Subject: [Leica] FYI: Fresh 5222 avail direct from Kodak
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:44:48 -0500

I haven't noticed any coatings. Nothing comes off in processing and the
negs are as clear as any other film I process. Fits in all my bulk loaders
ok, too. It does have motion picture sprocket holes, slightly different
from what we usually get for 35mm still film/cameras, but this hasn't
produced any problems running through my M's or Voigtlander's.