Subject: [Leica] FYI: Fresh 5222 avail direct from Kodak
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:39:00 -0500

If you're affiliated with a school that has a film program, as an
educator or a student, you can get the 400ft cans at a significant
discount just by registering an account with kodak using a .edu email.
That's what I did and material costs for each roll of 36ex is well
under $2/roll.
...and I have ~1200ft of it. Gotta get shooting!

Phil Forrest