Subject: [Leica] High ISO film...
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 22:50:26 -0500

Richard, I like Delta 3200. Used to use Tmax 3200 a lot and like it too.
But I like the tonality of Delta 3200 better. These films have a 'true
speed' of 1000 but they're very low contrast at that speed, so when pushed
they actually give normal contrast and still pretty good shadow detail,
better than pushed 400 films! Develop the 3200 films in Tmax Developer for
best results. I've tried D-76, which SUCKS, and Xtol, which is good but
not as good as Tmax Developer. I like the tonality better with Tmax
Developer.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography