Subject: [Leica] Nikon 9000 repair WAS... More Occupy Photos
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 01:28:07 +0100

Ken,

Thank you very much for your help and your kind words, I shall replace
my scanner or fix it, because it produce alot of micro lines and it
should be adjusted, I don't think it pay repair it.... in any case I
will ask this. I know that Nikon are very good scanners but too
expensive, I don't think now is a good decision invest into a too
expensive sacnner. AFAIK Epson 4990 is no longer in the market, I
shall go  - if I go for a flatbed - to an V600 or V700.

I'm sure that software is very important, but in all my scans I've
used the Epson software, I've tested Vuescan and Silverfast, but gor
me the results was not satisfactory.

Thanks a lot again!

cheers
Lluis

El 05/11/2011, a las 1:13, Ken Carney escribi?: