Subject: [Leica] More Occupy Photos
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:28:18 -0700

Lack of a good scanner is cramping my style with my XPan photos but I am
persevering with a lowly flat bed scanner. The sharpness, the dynamic
range, and the resolution cannot compare, but it's good enough for web
pics. For now anyway. I hope Nikon repair my scanner soon. They "fixed" the
problem but the unit is basically DOA when they returned it :-(

Enjoy!
http://www.richardmanphoto.com/blog/?p=3079

--

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Nikon 9000 repair WAS... More Occupy Photos)