Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hannover's New Town Hall at night
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:57:48 +0100

Excellent Douglas

I think I know how difficult rendering this kind of "architecture" may
be - and you get two passes on that one - excellent indeed in terms of
perspective, proportions, volumes, colours, tones etc.

Kudos

Thanks for the inspiration

Amiti?s de Metz
Philippe

Le 3 nov. 11 ? 19:11, Douglas Sharp a ?crit :