Subject: [Leica] Can't We Contribute to to Public Service?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:16:20 -0500

Thanks, George, but I have his camera, boxed up in my garage, with no lens
or shutter.  I also have his heavy wood and cast iron crank-up tripod, but
it was stored in a shed for many years, and suffered from that.  I've
considered making it a restoration project.  Maybe someday......

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA