Subject: [Leica] IMG: Phx - PAW 40 - Le Pont des Morts - origin - Lluis
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:48:23 +0100

Thank you Philippe for telling us this interestin story, our old
cities are plenty of history and sometimes we don't know, it is ver
nice learning sometyhing new everyday!

Few days ago I've learned how an ancient place on the antique area of
Barcelona was called Place of the Heads, because there was when in the
middle age was executions .... and probably there was many heads
there...

amiti?s
Lluis

El 29/10/2011, a las 17:47, <philippe.amard at sfr.fr> <philippe.amard at