Subject: [Leica] (IMG) Rugby World Cup parade
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:14:29 +0200

Well, I'm interested! Thank you for the pictures, they provide a rare and
close insight into the very special relation there is between the ABs and
the people of NZ. But if you ask me how I feel about it ... I'd say I'd have
prefered to see the cup held by ... you know who!Congratulations, the ABs
are - have  always been - wonderful rugby players!Jean-Michel> From: john at
chiaroscuro.co.nz