Subject: [Leica] (IMG) Rugby World Cup parade
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:40:12 +1300

I realise that much of the world is not interested, but for near neighbours
and a country in mainland Europe......

Wellington was the third victory parade in three days (after Auckland and
Christchurch) and easily the worst weather. Driving rain meant that I did
not hold the camera up much to keep water off the filter (camera got fairly
wet), also it was rather dark! I took an outdoor shot at midday, 1/125th
f2.0 at 320asa while same time the following day was 1/4000th f2.0 at
160asa! Not the best of photos but quite an event, not many teams get the
support of so many people as the Abs in NZ do.

http://johnmcmaster.com/images/RWC2011/index.html

John - M9, 35mm Summilux asph FLE apart from T-Shirt which was 50 Summilux
pre-asph

Replies: Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] (IMG) Rugby World Cup parade)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] (IMG) Rugby World Cup parade)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] (IMG) Rugby World Cup parade)