Subject: [Leica] What's with all these... FLOWERS
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 23:50:51 -0700

Wow, Nathan. You know I don't mean any disrespect and am not singling out
any person, but I looked at the list of Subjects when I wrote that post, and
a majority of it are flower photos. OK, may be flowers are just the most
beautiful subject going on right now, but it is just odd on a Leica list.
That's all.

I do not ridicule people, but if you seem to think so, then obviously my
message delivery is flawed. So I will shut up.