Subject: [Leica] What's with all these... FLOWERS
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 08:24:29 +0200

Richard, if I were you, I would be less eager to pigeonhole the kind of
photography people do here. Flower photography can be done well or not well,
like any other kind of photography. It may not interest you in particular
but to somehow imply that it is not real photography or to use terms like
"crutch" is silly and unfair. To say that flowers do not interest you is OK,
but to ridicule people who think differently is not.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain