Subject: [Leica] Pelican Pano Lake Nakuru
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 22:54:54 +0200

It was my first reaction too, cropping the left part.
Then I saw the wing would be left there and thought, tough!
Well if you manage to do this, please repost.
Which doesn't make me think the pano is too crowded ,
rather it gives a precise idea of what it must have been to be there
- and I really thank you for sharing all these beauties.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 22 oct. 11 ? 22:35, H&ECummer a ?crit :