Subject: [Leica] Pelican Pano Lake Nakuru
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 04:35:28 +0800

> Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:40:42 +0100
> From: Alex Hurst <corkflor at iol.ie>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Pelican Pano Lake Nakuru
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Howard wrote:
>
>> I am trolling through the safari folders
>
> Never took you for a troller, Howard... :-)
>
>> - looking for images that pop out at me.
>> Here's one. It's a two panel pano of Pelicans taking off from Lake Nakuru.
>> I didn't take it as a pano - I just panned as I shot and when I went
>> back and looked
>> these two frames fit together with the magic of photoshop:
>>
>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lake+Nakuru/2PanPelisLkNakuruW.jpg.html>
>>

> Very elegant birds in the air, aren't they? Wonder if the shot might
> be improved by cropping out the disappearing birds on the left?

HI Alex,
Thanks for commenting. I could crop the disappearing bird on the left but
would have to erase his upper wing to have him completely gone.
It may be more processing than I want to do but WTH - it's already a pano!
I'll see what I can do.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Pelican Pano Lake Nakuru)