Subject: [Leica] Shoot first, focus later
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:44:05 -0400

you folks got that right!
:-)
thankfully somebody does!
bharani

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:14:01 -0700
From: Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Shoot first, focus later
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

As someone who once-upon-a-time was involved in some seriously secret stuff,
I know how important the human element is. Yes, you had to have an ID, and
yes you had to have an access code for a cypher-lock but you also had to be
recognized by people who KNEW you. Ultimately there were 100 people who
would know each other.

The funny part: none of this was obvious to the casual observer. Most of the
people around us knew that something sort of "funny" was going on but didn't
have a clue about what. And the control and planning was done out of a
trailer on the pier that looked as important as a, well, a trailer. Even
once you got inside you wouldn't know unless you had an idea that the red
lights (indicating an insecure person was inside) meant.

Adam