Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lower Twin Lake, Bridgeport, CA
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:27:17 -0700

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/2011-Eastern-Sierra-and/19446304_NvM63K#1537868164_7mBPk5n-A-LB>

Taken with Canon 1Ds Mk II, a three-image panorama. This was done on my
laptop. I will probably go back and work on it again on my desktop system.

I did this with Bridge and Photoshop rather than starting in Lightroom.
Somehow I feel I get more control although this could be an illusion because
I'm still more comfortable in the older workflow.

Anyway, comments/suggestions/critique most welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Lower Twin Lake, Bridgeport, CA)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Lower Twin Lake, Bridgeport, CA)