Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: out and about around Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:23:41 +0200

Because of my trip to Taiwan last week, I am a bit behind. The week before
Taiwan my sister was visiting from Poland, and so I took a few days off to
be with her. The pictures are mostly from our drives around Alicante, to
some beautiful places, both on the beach and inland. This is the best time
of the year to visit our part of Spain.

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=623

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman