Subject: [Leica] Shoot first, focus later
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:06:17 -0700

Christopher Michel is official on my "oh I'm so jealous" list for that U-2
flight. That's something I'd do in a heartbeat. I used to officiate swim
meets with a retired Colonel who flew U-2's and then moved on to support for
them as a silly-vilian.

Back "in the day" I remember watching an SR-71 shoot touch and go's at
Mather AFB. THAT was seriously cool.

Adam