Subject: [Leica] IMG: Beechcraft Images
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:42:49 -0500

It is a beautiful aircraft with a beautiful attendant. It makes me feel
good, having lived most of my life in the aircraft's birthplace. They are a
joy to fly in, as I once was given a RH seat ride in one. The bad news? They
have a way of blowing fuses for the electrical gear retraction motors, so
you hand crank them up with what looks like the  window crank in a 1940's
car. 50 or so turns. Lucky me.

Bill Pearce