Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bench View
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:36:15 -0700

Thanks Herb.
Sorry if I startled you Friday!

I saw Herb walking down the street toward me on Friday and I walked up to
him (in a Tilley Hat and sunglasses; completely unrecognizable) and said,
"Hey mister, can I have your M9?"  Herb of course didn't know who I was; he
twisted his body so the M was now further from me and picked up the pace
quite a bit. At that point I felt pretty badly I had startled him so I
yelled, "Herb; it's me, Bob!"  I think that settled his heart down a bit and
we had a nice brief meeting.

Hang onto your M's folks! You never know when a depraved/deprived
Leica-phile is stalking you ;-)
Bob