Subject: [Leica] IMG: oh wow, can I have bright pigments too please mom?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:07:48 -0700

Sorry the week didn't pan out, color-wise, the way you had hoped Adam. I've
been reading that the early heavy snow messed with Momma Nature's plans;
looks like leaves will be turning next week and the week after, but spotty
in most places (i.e., 30% have turned, so colors will be all mixed in with
gone and green leaves).
Bodes well for a lot of snow this winter hopefully.
Good for you for finding something to shoot "out of the box". Not easy to do
when your mind is set on a certain image type. Enjoy turning it into
pigment! BIG pigment :-)
Best,
Bob