Subject: [Leica] IMG: oh wow, can I have bright pigments too please mom?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 20:30:19 -0700

The only vibrant color we found on our trip was on the Lundy Lake road.
There was great scenery at the road's head, but down near US 395 we did find
some color.

But I also found this which when I saw it just screamed at me: I want to
have bright colors too, mom. Look at me dress up:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/19446304_NvM63K#1521320384_XTDQTxw-A-LB>

1Ds MkII with Leica 100mm APO.

Lots of work to do now - but this single image stuck out as somehow
capturing what we were looking for, even if we only found it in a single
place.

There were many things we found that we weren't looking for at all. Stay
tuned.

I think the color along 395 is at least a week away. There was no color
along the climb up Tioga Pass.

Thanks for any comments/critiques/suggestions

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: oh wow, can I have bright pigments too please mom?)