Subject: [Leica] Elephants
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:11:38 -0700

Wonderful shots. Thanks for sharing.

Was it LR3? Did you have to apply noise reduction?

I understand that Nikon's sensors have pretty amazing signal to noise
ratio at high ISO. My M9 seems clean at 1500 but gets damn noisy at
2000 and above, though it doesn't go much above.

Why were you kind of unhappy at doing all post processing on LR? I
take it that you ordinarily do some on Photoshop. What, specifically,
and to what extent was PS better, or was it just that you were used
to using PS for those adjustments?

Hope I'm not being a pest.

Herb