Subject: [Leica] Samburu Giraffes
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 04:48:56 -0400

Just to add to Esther's view, we were on a different angle: here are the
giraffes before they decided to start out across the river:

http://tinyurl.com/3or62er

They got about 1/3 of the way but those left on shore turned around and
the 'gallant' trio turned back: here they are coming back towards me.

http://tinyurl.com/3htzmsz

The second of Esther's images was totally missed by me: I had toooo long a
telephoto and was taking head/neck shots and had no idea what was
happening beneath the sheets:

http://tinyurl.com/3fna9hq

Cheers

Alastair