Subject: [Leica] East Africa
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:04:16 -0400

Yes, this was one great show. A family of these cranes were feeding when
another couple appeared. The family couple went towards them and the two
couples began dancing and showing amazing 'affection' to their partners:
as if to say my wife's cuter than yours and we are even more in love. They
danced, cuddled and out stared the 'intruders' till they when off. Amazing
display. The teenager just kept eating ;-)