Subject: [Leica] IMG: Guy Blaze's LAST CHANCE
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:22:29 -0700

Hey Richard,
Well it is a pano of sorts. Two horizontal rows stitched together; the
second row was made with a 12mm fall. Each row is a stitch of 3 shifted
images of the 35mm Schneider. So each row is the equivalent of about a 21mm
FOV with a 35mm camera I think. Cropped to taste of course... So you can
think of it as a pano, just a bit taller :-)

This is the bridge just north of the duck pond. Take a right into the
parking lot and about 1/2 way down on your right in the scrub is the bench
which looks south. Very well hidden. My guess is the two white sticks in
front of the bench near either end are high water marks? Could get your feet
wet sitting there...

Thanks for looking and commenting,
Bob