Subject: [Leica] IMG: Guy Blaze's LAST CHANCE
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 16:24:44 -0700

My guess is most are pretty sick of these Guy Blaze bench images. That said,
we did have a bit of a storm front move in yesterday afternoon which at
least gave me clouds. So I guess this is part of the process; just keep
trying until you get it to what you think is right and don't settle for
less.

http://www.rgaphoto.com/benches/content/2011_09_24_GusBlase_MASTER_PANO_WestView_large.html

So thanks to all who've looked at the prior so-so images, thanks to Dr. Ted
who wisely said to trash the others and thanks to Herb who said take a
different angle.
Hope you all enjoy.

C&C always appreciated: truly as it drives me to improve my work which is a
wonderful aspect of this group.
Many many thanks,
Bob

--