Subject: [Leica] IMG: Color: Whizzing Around the State Fair
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:55:34 -0700

Robert Baron OFFERED:

> Some shots just need to be in color, I think.
> > http://www.bobbaron.com/2011Tests/W_WhizzingAround.jpg

Hi Bob,
Absolutely!!!!! Moving rides for sure usually make for interesting colour
photos. And they're certainly the kind of scene to play with and shooting
lots at varying shutter speeds to capture the various effects of shutter
open times.

More so in the days of film when we never saw what was good, bad or
beautiful until sometime a week or longer depending where you were shooting.
And when you would be back to anywhere near a lab for souping! Lots of
bracketing for sure. Sometimes shoot a roll or two just for the effect and
what it might be?

Today and digital? Still shoot lots but at least we can see the end results
in a matter of minutes or so, but also shoot a couple hundred if need be
without a thought about how many we burn! :-) It's always the end result so
who cares how many frames you shoot? :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] IMG: Color: Whizzing Around the State Fair)