Subject: [Leica] IMG: Color: Whizzing Around the State Fair
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:52:24 -0500

Hi Uncle Doctor Ted,

You are, as usual,  absolutely correct.  Digital has been very
liberating in allowing me to work a scene with almost reckless
abandon, doing as you and others have taught me, trying new and
different things as I shoot.

The one downside is that I seem to spending a lot more time in
selecting, editing, cropping and adjusting the shots after they've
been put on my computer, but on balance I'm having a lot more fun with
my shooting than I have had in years.

As an example, this was the next frame on the roll (wait, wrong
century) and I think the person now visible at the right on the ride
makes that shot work better in b&w, although the first one still works
better in color I think.

http://www.bobbaron.com/2011Tests/W_WhizzingAroundv2BW.jpg

http://www.bobbaron.com/2011Tests/W_WhizzingAround.jpg

I am going to do a web album (and maybe at some point a Blurb book) of
these but for now I'm just having fun going through them and seeing
the possibilities.

--Bob

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Color: Whizzing Around the State Fair)