Subject: [Leica] IMG: Remembering Guy Blase II
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:37:13 -0700

 Robert Adler OFFERED::

> Went back to try this bench again, hoping for a glorious sunset.
> Of course... none. But at least there were some clouds this time.
> http://www.rgaphoto.com/benches/content/Pano_Bench_2011_09_23_Crop_MASTER_large.html
> Curious as to thoughts about this one; keep or trash...

Hi Bob,
Simple answer here! Save you a lot of worrying back and forth!
TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the best bench shot you've ever made???  Or nearly so????
Answer?   NOPE!!! And here is why! You are working way too hard to make
something out of this one and it just doesn't have the magic of the others!
Don't forget, you set an extremely high level of image quality earlier! So
anything coming later must be smacking every viewer in the face as it pops
on the screen! This doesn't!

Problem solved! Obviously this one just doesn't cut it! Look at it one more
time and kiss it good bye!
It's the old story..... "IF IN DOUBT?  OUT!

Need I give you any other direction? At the moment you are the "KING OF
BENCHES!!!!!!!" :-) Why fiddle with one that isn't good enough to make you a
prince?

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Remembering Guy Blase II)