Subject: [Leica] OT: Which car to buy...
From: ken at (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:10:47 -0700

Give Toyota Matrix a serious consideration. More efficient than RAV4 in
every way possible.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Richard Man <richard at>wrote:

> All the cars we ever have were Toyota,
> The Sienna has ~180K miles and it should last for another 100K, or more.
> The 1991 Camry has ~160K and still drives well, but if you recall, the
> electrical is falling with the effect that I was climbing in and out of the
> driver window over at scenic Carmel when I was taking a workshop in May.
> The
> mechanic can replace the electronically controlled door locks with a
> mechanical one, $125 per door. I'm a cheapskate and did 2 doors rather than
> all 4, but I can't trust the car to take road trips any more.
> So my heart says Miata, but clearly the Rav4 is a much better choice... if
> take it to Death Valley or the dusty Southwest, which I plan to do, the
> Rav4
> will probably get me in and out with no problem....
> Thanks all
> --
> // richard <>
> // icc blog: <>
> // richard's personal photo blog: <>
> [ For technical support on ImageCraft products, please include all previous
> replies in your msgs. ]

Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com

Message from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT: Which car to buy...)
Message from tedgrant at (tedgrant at ([Leica] OT: Which car to buy...)
Message from richard at (Richard Man) ([Leica] OT: Which car to buy...)