Subject: [Leica] Dangers of Efficiency
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 16:30:51 -0400

Tina - I think you've got it right about the Park Square Seminars--not
enough new blood and no Dr. Ted to tell us off.*  ;-)

I doubt very much there is a new Leica crowd in the sense it once existed.
The cost of entry into the digital M system is so high now that you pretty
much have to be middle aged, at least, to afford it and reasonably well off
too boot.

Am very sorry to miss your lectures.  Hang on to those PowerPoint files.
There may be other opportunities.

Regards,

Dick

*Don't stop doing it here, though, Ted.  I enjoy each and every one of your
posts.