Subject: [Leica] Dangers of Efficiency
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 14:11:05 -0400

LUG:

My daughter Laura called this morning and let me listen to a message on the
home answering machine from Carl Derderian in Massachusetts.  Because of
deaths in his family and several cancellations last week, he is cancelling
the seminar on Cape Cod!!  ARRGGHH!!  Super efficient person that I am (i.e:
obsessive), I finished both lecture/slide shows last week.  Tom, also being
efficient, had already made the non-refundable plane reservations.  I think
we'll probably go to Cape Cod anyway.  We have to use the tickets within a
year.

I'm sorry that I won't get to see those of you who had signed up.  Anybody
need lectures on exposure and composition with the Leica digital cameras?

:-((

Tina
--
Tina Manley, ASMP