Subject: [Leica] IMG: revisiting some old images of the eastern Sierra
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:21:58 -0700

Hi Adam,
I think the first image is best. The second one has the river bend too
centered for me and in the third one there is a bit of road showing.
There is a lot of potential in the first one. If you did some judicious
dodging and burning, I think it would be a really luminous image. I don't
know if you've done anything after the scan in an editing program, but if
you haven't, this image warrants it.
The eastern sierra's are gorgeous; once you are up and mobile you need to
make that trip again!

Glad you are healing well.
Best,
Bob