Subject: [Leica] IMG: Learning to Use Histograms
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:34:05 -0700

Then key is it works best for scenes where the contrast doesn't exceed the
capture range of your sensor AND even if it does, you can use it with
caution (i.e., you should probably bracket).
Good article as is the Reichmann article on luminous landscape:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/optimizing_exposure.shtml

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com