Subject: [Leica] Question on relative VF brightness.... Canon/Nikon/R8/SL to Visoflex
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:39:26 +0530

Why don't you ask Philippe or Frank instead of assuming motives? All of us
communicate frequently with each other, and I think understand each others'
styles of communication by now. On the other hand, I have not read your
posts very often, if at all. If you are put off by what I said, say so - do
not hide behind the charade of pretending to talk on behalf of others.
Cheers
Jayanand