Subject: [Leica] The Last Photograph of Mary
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 03:03:56 -0400

Thanks Philippe. She is one of the most fascinating people I have ever met.
She has a degree from the University of New Mexico that she earned back in
the 1930s! She was probably one of the first women to ever graduate from
that school, since few women went to universities back then, and UNM was
only about 40 years old when she attended, and she can speak . She worked as
a teacher in the town's school, which closed decades ago, and then took over
her father's bar, which she still owns. Her parents were born in Turin,
Italy but she was born in the town she still lives in. What a life!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook