Subject: [Leica] Union "square or triangle"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 15:19:59 -0400

New York has a rich history and its even richer downtown as its a couple
centuries older. Has a whole different feel to it. I'm on the upper west
side and the Dakota right down the street from me where John Lennon lived
was called that becuae you may as well be living in North or South Dakota.
It was so far in the boon docks out of the way like summer camp.
But its a gird up here its not spaghetti like down there and we have
numbered streets. Up here the big thing is if its "prewar" or not. WWII.
But Broadway brings me right home cutting across all confusion.
I've walked it for 3 or 4 or more miles numerous times clicking the whole
way of course.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadway_(New_York_City)
--
Mark R.