Subject: [Leica] Quality control while Leica basks in wealth
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:13:56 -0500 (CDT)

My M8 has had only one problem, a bad transistor which caused it to go into
sleep mode when turned on, but still fully usable.  This was after the first
year of use.  Since then it has worked flawlessly.  It is one of the first
from batch 2, and still works perfectly in all weather conditions (-20F to
115F) rain or shine.  Go figure...

Gene