Subject: [Leica] D700 or D7000
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:07:02 -0500

Hi George,

Though I shoot strictly for my own enjoyment, with no interest in selling
images, I, too, prefer the "look" of CCD images.  My first DSLR was the Oly
E-510, with a CMOS sensor of 10MP, and it is fine for many purposes,
particularly if cropping is required.  When I decided to buy a backup for my
growing stable of lenses, I found that the Oly E-1, the early professional
model, could be had for about the same price as the newer consumer models.
So, I bought one from a list member.  The CCD sensor of 5MP works wonders,
and I find it to be my favorite camera.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA